Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Lost and found - memory card reader

This morning I finally found my cameras memory card reader, which has been missing few days or a week already... so now I can show some pictures :)

Here is my Psalm 145:

With flash

And same without flash..


Since my 5 years old son is very much into his Nintendo Ds and Super Kirby, on Monday I decided to do a little bag for him and his game. So this is what happened:

First I took a piece of white aida and draw Kirby...

Then some stitching with his name

And finally - the bag..My sewing skills are not very good, I still need a LOT of practice...
The stitched Kirby-part is also a pocket, and inside a bag is also an another small pocket. After one day of using this bag it already looks like it has been used years with all stains in it :) LOL. But I'm glad my son really loves it and carries it with him all the time...

No comments: